Problem with anal hygiene
Newspapers and dry toilet paper belong to the traditional anal hygiene equipment. Such equipment is good while there are no difficulties with anal hygiene. To improve anal hygiene, wipes were invented, but all wet wipes contain detergents for better cleaning. Detergents on the skin act like strong sun and we have a sensation of burned skin after wiping with wet wipes. The anal region is particularly sensitive to detergents.
Where can you find detergents?
In all soaps and shampoos, even in intimate ones. Detergents are also found in all wet wipes, even the ones for baby buttocks. Most of them are in wet wipes for removing make-up.
How are Prokten wipes different from ordinary wet wipes?
- DOES NOT CONTAIN DETERGENTS – against irritation
- THEY HAVE MORE WATER THAN A WET WIPE – improved wiping
- THEY ARE PACKAGED INDIVIDUALLY – they fit in every pocket
- THEY ARE LARGER THAN ORDINARY WET WIPES – easier to use
- THEY ARE THICKER THAN ORDINARY WET WIPES – better cleanliness
- THEY ARE BIODEGRADABLE – for preserving the environment